[Asec] Announcement regarding Newsletter

Eugene Clay Eugene.Clay at asu.edu
Thu Jul 20 21:37:05 UTC 2017

Dear ASEC Members:

Sorry to bother you again during these hot, lazy summer days, but I just wanted to send out a quick note that if there is an ASEEES panel you believe would be of interest to our members to please let me know about it (so I can put it in the next ASEC Newsletter).

I will do a search using various terms as I compile a list for our next newsletter - chances are if your abstract has the words "Orthodoxy," "Orthodox," "Church" or "Religion" in it it will find its way onto the list - if you want to be extra sure, however, please send me an email at charndtiii at vassar.edu<mailto:charndtiii at vassar.edu>

Very sincerely yours,

Charles H. Arndt III
Assistant Professor
Department of Russian Studies