[Asec] Call for Newsletter Items

Eugene Clay Eugene.Clay at asu.edu
Wed May 30 20:36:38 UTC 2018

Dear ASEC members:
I realize you have not heard from me in a while, however, the summer has come, and most, if not all, of us are a little more at liberty with our time now.  Taking advantage of this, I would like to request that you send me information for a new edition of the ASEC Newsletter.
***First of all, a reminder: please include your current affiliation when sending in information.  Again, if we make this standard practice we can avoid many unnecessary mistakes and inaccuracies from appearing in the Newsletter.
The information I am requesting falls into two categories:
1. Members’ Activities: Here we list new publications and work on research projects. This is one of the most interesting and vital parts of the Newsletter.  Please send me information on articles or books you have published or projects you are currently working on within the last year (2017-2018).
2. Items of Interest Concerning Eastern Christian Studies: These can include web links about something you think we should be covering. Please send me information on conferences, events, and publications you think would be of interest to our membership.  We would be more than happy to include them in the Newsletter!

Please send the information to me at charndtiii at vassar.edu<mailto:charndtiii at vassar.edu>

Let me also remind you that for this issue and future issues, ASEC members are invited to submit to me a photograph of a religio-architectural monument or place of worship located in any of the countries that have a connection with ASEC members' research.  This will be used as our masthead for the next issue. It must be your own photo or a photo to which you own the rights.

I am looking to have all the contributions in by June 21st!

Thank you for your attention!

Very sincerely yours,

Charles H. Arndt III
Assistant Professor