[Asec] Fwd: ASEC call for information: Fall 2020 Newsletter

Zhuk, Sergei sizhuk at bsu.edu
Tue Sep 15 19:26:16 UTC 2020

Sergei I. Zhuk was recently awarded a Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program award<https://www.bsu.edu/news/press-center/archives/2020/8/history-prof-to-teach-in-china-in-2021>. He will lecture at Guangzhou University of Foreign Studies in the People’s Republic of China as part of a project called “Teaching Chinese Students of American Colonial History and Cultural Cold War in Comparative Historical Perspective.”
See a link:
https://www.bsu.edu/news/press-center/archives/2020/8/history-prof-to-teach-in-china-in-2021
[https://www.bsu.edu/-/media/www/images/news/articles/2020/sergeizhuk/sergeizhuksocial.jpg]<https://www.bsu.edu/news/press-center/archives/2020/8/history-prof-to-teach-in-china-in-2021>
Ball State history professor receives Fulbright U.S. Scholar Award to teach in China | Ball State University<https://www.bsu.edu/news/press-center/archives/2020/8/history-prof-to-teach-in-china-in-2021>
Sergei Zhuk has received a Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program award to People’s Republic of China and will lecture at Guangzhou University of Foreign Studies as part of a project called “Teaching Chinese Students of American Colonial History and Cultural Cold War in Comparative Historical Perspective.”. Zhuk served as a professor of U.S. history in the 1980s and 1990s in the Soviet Union and ...
www.bsu.edu

It looks like this is good for members' activities section.
Stay healthy and safe!!!

Dr. Sergei I. Zhuk,
Professor of History,
Department of History,