[Asec] Professor Alexandre Agadjanian of the Russian State University of the Humanities has been arrested

Eugene Clay Eugene.Clay at asu.edu
Tue Apr 27 15:54:50 UTC 2021

Our friend, colleague, and ASEC member Alex Agadjanian has been arrested for exercising his constitutional right of peaceful protest. Alex has worked closely on scholarly projects with many of us, and he is a scholar of the highest caliber. For many years, he taught in my department at Arizona State University. We are extremely concerned for him.

https://credo.press/236946/

J. Eugene Clay, PhD, Associate Professor of Religious Studies, Arizona State University, PO BOX 874302, Tempe, AZ, 85287-4302 (Tel: 480-965-1982) COOR 4570
https://webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/185
Beasts, Humans, and Transhumans in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance (Brepols 2020)<http://www.brepols.net/Pages/ShowProduct.aspx?prod_id=IS-9782503590639-1>
<https://webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/185>Spectarem desertum, omni amoenius civitate!

<https://webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/185>